Thursday, March 29, 2007

Website Design

My Webpage















I really enjoyed designing my website but it was very tedious project. I think now that i have some experience with the programs and how to do it i would be able to do it much faster if i had to do it again.

I found ideas from . They have a lot of great ideas on that site and i found it very helpfull. I wanted my site to be interesting and appealing to look and and looking at their different ideas sparked ideas in my head.

I found Dreamweaver to be frustrating to work with though and it doesn't allow you to manipulate your site very easily, which was annoying because sometimes what you had done in photoshop didn't work as well as you thought they would when you got them in to dreamweaver.

Iwanted to have all the links open up in different windows but the only ones that i could get to do that were my own pages that i had created.

No comments: