Monday, April 9, 2007

Mi Favorito

So far my favorite part about this class has been working with Photoshop. Especially the Self Portrait. I like working with faces. As an artist i focus on faces in my drawings and paintings. I find the face to be so interesting. And in a picture your eyes are always drawn to images of people. I think its people we are attracted to human features. They are the most interesting to us, maybe because the human body is such a mystery even though we know so much about it. I think the more we have learneded anout it the more we know we don't know. I think that really applies to everything in life.

Anyways Yes Adobe Photoshop has definatly been my favorite part of this Class. I like touching up photographs and making them look really neat. I have really come to enjoy more of the design aspects of art. I am really excited to be starting in the Art program at BYU Idaho in the fall, and hope to improve on all the things that i have already learned. I definatly love art!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Photoshop is the best software for making digital art. And its an absolute joy to mess around photos and make them look like total professional stuff. Make a DeviantArt account or something and upload it...

Best of luck and keep Photoshopping!

by the way,
Nice blog, its neat, simple and happy.