Sunday, April 1, 2007

Video Project

This Video Project so far has not been my favorite. I think I would have rather just done another Photoshop project. I am more into the Design side of things and the Video thing is so different that what we have been doing. I am really glad though that this project has been simplified. Doing it in partners kind of makes it difficult because now you have to corrdinate times and ideas, but at least you get to split the work load. Me and Phil Have had so many different ideas floating around. I really like time lapse footage though i think it is so need to see everything happen really fast. My favorite are time lapes video of the sunrise. And the best ones are when they are by the water or there are clouds movie over head. here is one that i thought was really interesting.



Some time I would like to a video based on all time lapse images, Something shows the passing of time, like a day or a year, using video of things growing and changing or something like that.

No comments: